OT more humor to loosen up the republicans

  • ATD - At the Doctor's

  • BFF - Best Friends Funeral
  • BTW - Bring the Wheelchair
  • BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
  • CBM - Covered by Medicare
  • CUATSC - See You at the Senior Center
  • DWI - Driving While Incontinent
  • FWBB - Friend with Beta Blockers
  • FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
  • FYI - Found Your Insulin
  • GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
  • GHA - Got Heartburn Again
  • HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
  • IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On?
  • LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out
  • LOL - Living on Lipitor
  • LWO - Lawrence Welk's On
  • OMMR - On My Massage Recliner
  • OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
  • ROFL...CGU - Rolling on the Floor Laughing...Can't get Up!
  • TOT - Texting on Toilet
  • TTYL - Talk to You Louder
  • WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
  • WTFA - Wet the Furniture Again
  • WTP - Where're the Prunes
  • WWNO - Walker Wheels Need Oil Hope these help. GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)
Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Let me guess...you voted for TCOOTWH, right?

Joe

Reply to
Joe

I voted IND

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

sure. have you ever voted for a Green Candidate?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I don't care what color a person is. Of course, green is the color of some of my relatives after they drink too much booze. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

then you have voted for them

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

I killed those 2 birds with one stone a few years ago. I will never vote for a candidate on the R or D line if they are endorsed by another party. and I'll always go with the least likely party.

A local candidate was endorsed by almost all of the 'other' parties so I got to vote for a R on the Green line. I've also voted for a D on the Right to Life line.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

are you absolutely positive?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

but they could be illegal (space) aliens

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds