OT: Hey Bod

More Troubling Reports of Clotting Disorders Following Doses of AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine

Can't you 'UKers build a safe experimental gene therapy shot?

Reply to
Oliver George

You clearly know nothing about the different vaccines.

Reply to
Bob F

I'm a woman and can open my own jars. Sure, a particularly difficult one might require a strap wrench, although the limiting condition is usually the lack of friction of the glass jar rather than the tightness of the lid.

I've never tried that. Our grill is made from a 35-gallon steel drum. Our whole-pig roaster is made from a 100-gallon tank.

Next time you need one of those toys assembled, give me a call.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...