OT guns and ammunitionj

It is not unusual for those of you that know nothing about guns to have strong opinions on guns. Same for the NRA.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

That's correct. Obama never said it in public and no one ever said he said it in private. They only said he was going to do it, which was a fantasy in their mind, but which they might have believed. It's easy for simple people to think all Republicans agree on one set of positions and all Democrats actively take the opposite points of view. (That's probably how people get labeled RINO for disagreeing with the majority of Republicans on even one issue.)

This was before lying was so incredibly common in certain circles. Unless people repent, the next go-round people will outright lie and say that Biden *said* he was going to do this.

Reply to
micky

A lot of activity in the court room in Michigan this past week.

He misused "I am not a potted plant.". I guess he's been dying to say it for years and he thought this was his chance, even though it didn' fit,

Reply to
micky

That potted plant statement was hilarious. The stakes are high, though.

Reply to
Jim Joyce