OT. Goats as Fire Prevention

The bears, wolves, and cats are very enthusiastic about that idea. I came in after work last week and 5 deer were mowing the lawn. The slackers weren't around all summer when I needed them.

Reply to
rbowman

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 11:49:50 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

I've seen that too. They are early this year. They usually come late winter- spring to chomp because their familiar sources are gone.

Reply to
Tekkie©

Anecdotal observation: the berry crop was sparse this year. I don't go out to pick huckleberries but I know where they live and dine on them as I go along. Not so much this summer. Even the service berries didn't do much. The bears better tighten their belts.

Reply to
rbowman