OT - Geography game

Something to get our minds off politics and see the rest of the world:

Puts you on Google Earth street level any where in the world and you try to guess where you are.

Reply to
Frank

Try placethestate.com Go big and select countries.

Reply to
Thomas

Dubious to have to put software on my computer.

Reply to
Frank

This

leads to a quiz about vintage items. Most of the group here won't have much trouble with it.

I kept entertained one rainy day looking at ghost towns in Nebraska.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman