OT free news servers

Sorry for the off-topic again - just a heads up - for any users of freenews . netfront . net I have been unable to post for a couple days - receiving is ok. Switched to an alternate news server for this. Not sure if it is temporary / permanent / my problem ? John T.

Reply to
hubops

I'm using it right now, so it's working

philo

eternal-september and aioe are free. E-s requires signing up but aioe does not. I set up both but prefer e-s as you can cross post to more groups and thread can be longer.

Reply to
Frank

Thanks - still not sending for me .. I didn't know that Eternal September was free .. ? ... another alternate option .. appreciated. jt

Reply to
hubops

Thanks - I'll look into eternal sept - I didn't know that it had any free service. jt

Reply to
hubops

*** PLONK ***
Reply to
Paintedcow

It appears as though the cow is an unemployed freeloadin Obamacrat.

Reply to
Wendy