even better (OT)

Even better, apparently we had been getting access to the newsgroups (BellSouth internet users) thru a newsgroups server called Web Use Net. WELLLLL, apparently BELLSOUTH was the ones who dropped WebUseNet........LOVELY!!! Well, I am still trying to find an affordable newsgroups server. I will let ya'll know what's up later. Thanks for being there.............. madgardener who is way too hot today from working on the concrete at Lowes for six hours

Reply to
Madgardener

What about the one Jim W suggested in your previous request for a news reader?

Fito

Reply to
Fito

Hi Mad,

I simply use the newsgroup server provided by my ISP - it doesn't cost anything. Bellsouth should have picked up another newsgroup server, no?

LeeAnne

-who may, as usual, be confused :-)

Reply to
LeeAnne

Did you not get my email? Or try:

Bill

Reply to
Bill

MG's waiting for the freebee registration details to come through-) It takes a few days (or even up to a week) But works fine once yre registered..

// Jim

Reply to
Jim W

Reply to