OT: Droplets and Masks

You snooze you lose. But in this case I think it is a good thing for you.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

They might show all of the homeless who lost their homes, jobs and life savings in those states that refused to restart their economies and blame that on the democrats.

Reply to
gfretwell

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com expressed precisely :

Probably both. I guess that's what you get when you elect someone who uses division to get elected.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Don't they all? It has certainly been true since LBJ and Nixon. Remember the 68 convention?

Reply to
gfretwell

Yes, that's probably what I's have. I might still stay home, considering what some would think.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

No .. he's making a valid comparison.

Reply to
Muggles

People have always been divided. No one man running for office has that much power to divide us UNLESS WE WANT TO BE DIVIDED.

Reply to
Muggles

I didn't say he divided us, I said he used the division to get elected.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Seems that way to you, but we already know what passes for thinking in your crowd.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

And how about all those dead folks in those nursing homes. Lots of masks were worn.

It is all about politics to you. End justified the mean.

Ask yourself, which side uses class division and identity politics and which wants to include us all as Americans?

Right out of the rules for radicals. Don't debate, mock. Keeps you from having to think.

Not laughing Leftie. What you are trying to do to this county is evil.

Bob,

That is the "narrative" and it is a complete lie.

"Includes" unless you disagree with them. Then "Oh Boy" the hatred flows. You are the most intolerant and least inclusive people on the face of this earth.

Ask yourself Leftie, which party tell Blacks they are systematically held back by the White man and which party wants Blacks to realize we are all Americans and wants Black take advantage of the most opportunity ever offered any race in the history of humanity.

Oh, and we NEED to keep those confederate status around to remind us of our history. There were DEMOCRATS that fought tooth and nail to preserve institutionalized racism. Let us NEVER forget.

And whilst you are asking yourself questions. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST KILLER OF BLACKS IN THIS COUNTY? Hint: it is not the cops.

Answer: you guys are. Planned parenthood is your sacred institution and doing their best to eliminate as many "human weeds" as possible. Any you guys not only ignore the genocide you are perpetrating, you deify it.

And, yes, I think you (meaning you Bob) do this kind of shit on purpose. End justifies the means.

-T

Clearly. It makes we wonder why T would even suggest that comparison be made to bolster his position.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

He pretty much did his own thing to get elected. He spoke directly to the people and went around the MSM, which really ticked them off!

Reply to
Muggles

I don't have a crowd.

Reply to
Muggles

BLM uses division ...

Reply to
Muggles

Oh ya. Disagree with you guys and the hate flows. Yup, you are all about inclusion. Don't believe me, Argue that "all lives matter" to your Leftie friend. IF you live through it, try telling then that science sttes there are only two sexes: XX and XY.

Democrats and inclusion is the "narrative" and it is total bull shit.

Go ahead leftie. Blame us for what you do. Now go murder some more black children and rid the world of some more human weeds. And those that make it past your knives, do, please do tell them they can never make it as Americans because the White Man is oppressing them.

Good luck with that Leftie. Thoses polls are all slanted. They will close up when it gets time for the reputation to be on the line

Bob are you that stupid not to catch what he meant? He meant the folks that test the most will find the most cases. Twist his word Leftie.