Face masks question

I currently have one of those plastic masks with the charcoal filters but cant get a proper seal or my specs mist up rendering it useless, or I put on real tight and I end up with a bruise on the dbridge of my nose. I much prefer the disposable type for comfort. I notice ratings of ffp2 and ffP3 but also N95 are the ff and N similar ratings. In any case the mask will be used mainly for woodwork, sanding sawing etc and the occassional plasterboard sanding.

Would the ffp2 or ffP3 be suitable.

Anyone else got preferences for face masks that maybe I ought to look at.

Reply to
ss

The 3M 4000 series work very well for me:

John Rumm