OT: Check out this American fuel cell semi truck!

We are back !!! USA! USA! USA!

Hydrogen fuel cell too. Zero pollution.

DIESEL ELECTRIC Horsepower 500HP 1,000HP Torque 1,650 ft-lbs 2,000 ft-lbs

Range 500-750 miles 800 - 1,200 miles On Descent Exhaust & Friction Brakes Recharging & Saving Brakes

Acceleration 0-60 MPH Under Load 60 seconds 30 seconds

MPG 7.5 MPG 13 - 15 MPG Weight 19,000 - 23,000 lbs 18,000 - 21,000 lbs

Top Speed Up Hills (6%) 20 - 40 MPH 65 MPH

The fuel per month is supposedly 0, zero. Howzat work? Somebody will make money keeping that thing running.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Oh I listened to the owner on the radio. They least you the truck. Fuel is included in the least.

Takes 15 minutes to fuel up too. All fuel is created on site.

I took a quick glance at the fueling stations. It looks like there are plenty in place given minimum range of 800 miles at least in the eastern half of the U.S.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Ha! I was going to tell him "No, fuel is included in the *most*."

But he wouldn't have understood...

Reply to
Sam Hill