OT. L.L. Bean return policy

is changing. It will be one year and with a receipt. or

Dean Hoffman

I've never returned anything to LL Bean because their products have never failed me.

Reply to
Bob

That leaves Refunds & Exchanges Incorporated as the place to bring your boots to when they fail after a ten year trek in the Himalayas. I watched one guy exchanging an incredible pile of junk for cash as he tried to work up the price of a fix.

Reply to
rbowman

I heard about that. It's not one extreme to the other, because a year is a year, but it seems they could have tightened the rules a lot less.

That's what I mean.

Reply to
micky

New management?

Reply to
micky

Abuse. Too many people taking unfair advantage. Many other stores have tightened the rules in recent years for the same reason.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I know folks who more than take advantage of such policies (such as buying something at a garage sale and returning it to the store for credit--and worse). Their sense of "entitlement" escapes me... Go L.L. Bean.

Reply to
Bill