Maytag commercial Centennial transmission pulley cover has oil dripping off of it I have ordered an actuator shifter thought that was problem turned it up to replace it and found its oil dripping off

Oil dripping off pulley cover. I got actuator shifter went to replace it an found oil on pulley cover

Reply to
Tom

Pulley oiler pump bypass valve runs with long speed actuator off cam sockets?

Reply to
Bill

Tom posted for all of us...

Huh, you got the drip? Isn't that precious?

Reply to
Tekkie®