OT car auction

Yes, some people try harder. But show me 10 different people, and I might show you 10 different realities. I'm not familiar with Tesla (he has not been a part of my reality). I'll do some investigation.

Reply to
Bill

WTF are you talking about? I have no problem filling my time. Work isn't the answer to life. It's just a tool. If it's unpaid, it's utility is lost.

Reply to
krw

I read much of what Wikipedia had to say about Tesla. Someone who works so hard might be excused a few idiosyncrasies...

Having the chance to work with people like him would be better than retiring from work, no??? : )

Reply to
Bill

Yea, they're outside my home right now. I saw a floating eyeball outside my window a while ago. It was an "eyeborg" that new surveillance device the secret government agencies are using to spy on us insignificant citizens. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Mommy! Billy is being mean to me! Make him stop it! O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Who's reality is that? I saw an article about some research done that questioned whether or not what one person sees is different from what you may see. His color "red" may be different from your color red. It's mind boggling no? ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Gotta disagree with that last sentence. I've been blessed with work I like. I get to see the results of my work for years after a particular job is done. Sometimes a farmer will die or get seriously hurt in an accident. His neighbors will show up with their equipment and do his work for him or his widow. Most would be insulted if the recipient of their work offered to pay them. How would you classify volunteer work? Useless?

And NO. I wouldn't work without pay.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

You really are a moral relativist.

You really should before you make more of an ass of yourself.

Reply to
krw

Certainly *NOT*. Do some more research before you make more of an ass of yourself. Hint: Wiki doesn't count as "research".

Reply to
krw

Good grief!

Reply to
krw

You're not paying attention.

Charity. (good grief!)

Reply to
krw

Count me out (of this "conversation"). Go kick your cat or something.

Reply to
Bill

Don't go away mad...

Reply to
krw

And one more:

I grew up in the lap of luxury compared to Smith, Carson, and this last gentleman. Hint: Winningest college football coach of all time. All time.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman