OT: Avoid Romaine Lettuce for Now, Consumer Reports Says

Avoid Romaine Lettuce for Now, Consumer Reports Says

Dove Tail

The CDC says they don't have enough evidence to make a recommendation. I'm going with the [lack of] evidence. I bought two six-packs of romaine hearts yesterday.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Trump's center for disease control (CDC) is saying they don't have enough evidence to make a recommendation. IMO, that is a business friendly statement, one that does not have the best interests of consumers at heart. I trust Consumer Reports far more than any agency controlled by the Trump administration.

Reply to
Dove Tail

I'm sure your mama is very proud of you...

Reply to
Wade Garrett

At least I had one, which undoubtedly makes you quite envious.

Reply to
Dove Tail