OT: Avoid Romaine Lettuce for Now, Consumer Reports Says

Avoid Romaine Lettuce for Now, Consumer Reports Says
http://tinyurl.com/yag66phn
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 8:49:31 PM UTC-5, Dove Tail wrote:

The CDC says they don't have enough evidence to make a recommendation. I'm going with the [lack of] evidence. I bought two six-packs of romaine hearts yesterday.
Cindy Hamilton
Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Trump's center for disease control (CDC) is saying they don't have enough evidence to make a recommendation. IMO, that is a business friendly statement, one that does not have the best interests of consumers at heart. I trust Consumer Reports far more than any agency controlled by the Trump administration.
On 1/12/18 10:52 AM, Dove Tail wrote:

I'm sure your mama is very proud of you...
--
I make more than enough money— but it's still not enough to pay for your
methadone treatments, illegitimate kids, welfare, English as a second
Wade Garrett wrote:

At least I had one, which undoubtedly makes you quite envious.