OT: Annoyances - mobile phones used on car speakers

Not when you're parked.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Still a pointless waste of money.

I do. If I was actually stupid enough to speed whenever I felt like doing that, I would soon be walking instead of driving. I can't ride a push bike anymore and am not stupid enough to ride one even if I could.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Corse you do when you get into the habit of doing that when driving.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Driving isn't the same as parking. Why would one habit bleed into the other?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Why worry about small amounts of money? Just think of it as a payment f= or being allowed to drive faster.

I always always break the speed limit. I go as fast as I bloody like. = My satnav tells me where cameras are if it's somewhere I'm not familiar = with and I just slow down for that one bit. Not been caught for a decad= e. Fuck the police.

Bicycles are for the countryside where cars don't go. Riding one on a r= oad is pointless. They're slower and can carry less stuff.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Duh.

Coz both are in the car, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Do you even know what "most" means?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

You must have a very simple mind if you can't learn things in different ways for different activities.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

That had nothing to do with WEAKER, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Of course I can, but its stupid in that particular case to do that. Makes a lot more sense to do it the same way in both situations.

Reply to
Rod Speed

No it doesn't. I'd do something differently due to movement, the likelihood of the phone falling.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Yes it did, MOST women are WEAKER than MOST men.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

More fool you. And what you do is irrelevant to what it is likely that someone else you object to does anyway.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Nope, he was asleep at the time.

Irrelevant to that terminal stupidity of yours.

Reply to
Rod Speed
[snip]

If a woman tries to attack you, just say "You can't do that. You're supposed to be weaker."

Reply to
hah

Sleeping next to someone you don't trust is sheer stupidity.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Easy to say after the event.

Reply to
Rod Speed

And beforehand. Would you sleep next to someone you felt was a bit dodgy?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Wrong, as always.

Plenty do, stupid.