OT: Annoyances - mobile phones used on car speakers

He's not talking about that, he is talking about the conversation being broadcast over the stereo, not loud music. Its done like that so that you can hear what is being said over the road noise when tearing alone the motorway at the speed limit and it makes no sense to do that when parked with the windows open.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Brian Gaff wrote

Nope, the car jack, stupid. Yeah, yeah, I know it?s a whoosh.

Reply to
Rod Speed

He's trying to embarrass them to the person they are talking to on the phone, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

So you're one of those rude fuckwits then. Seriously, just think what you look like to everyone else. You might aswell be talking to your imaginary friend.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

But if it's connected to the car audio, it's most likely just sat somewhere out of my reach.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

He doesn't look homeless?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

AT the speed limit? I can have a conversation perfectly well using my phone in the normal fashion (held to my ear) when at the speed limit. If I'm about 30mph over, then I need more sound.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I see. I was looking for more of a connection than that.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Nothing rude about using the phone, f****it.

I don't give a flying red f*ck what I look like to fools like you.

Your problem, as always.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Wrong when its done with bluetooth.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Corse he does, but his face doesn't LOOK PERMANENTLY ANGRY, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Massive fine when caught using the phone like that.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Use the phone with it visible, so everyone knows you're on the phone.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Eh? With bluetooth the phone could be anywhere in the car.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Homeless people usually look like they will loose their temper for no reason.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

It can be dropped in a fraction of a second before the interfering piglet f****it sees you.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Go and f*ck yourself, again.

When I am driving around in the car, it makes sense to use the headset because of the massive fine for using the phone while driving. Makes no sense at all to take if off every time I get out of the car to walk into a garage sale and to tell my mates that that one is open and whether its worth them visiting based on what I know they are interested in buying.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Depends on which mic is used.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Only to fools like you.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Must be why so many get fined for being caught using one while driving.

Reply to
Rod Speed