One Pound House Remodel

Liverpool, England

Dean Hoffman

That is a notorious lie site which requires your email address to read their lies.

The Epoch Times/ /

//

Reply to
invalid unparseable

That is a notorious lie site which requires your email address to read their lies.

The Epoch Times

invalid unparseable

Reply to
Thomas

Really? Did not ask me for anything. Seemed like a house that had a lot of work done to it. Very on-topic for this group.

Did not seem to be a lie.

Reply to
Ed P

I have tried both Firefox and Edge. It asked me for my email, or "continue with Google".

I didn't continue with Google login, so I gave it a fake email address and password, it said my email address is incorrect. Apparently it immediately sent an email to that fake email address and it bounced.

It does post some mundane topics to lure new suckers.

I frequently read their propaganda "newspaper" distributed free at some food courts. It is really like what Wikipedia says it is.

The Epoch Times

I read their fake news "newspaper" frequently at food courts because I am too cheap to buy a real newspaper, but I want something to read while I eat, so I grab anything available to read, including free magazines and advertising flyers.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I wonder why it didn't ask you for your email or "continue with Google". Maybe it's country specific. I am in Canada.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

It must have seen you coming. It didn't ask me for anything.

Reply to
rbowman

“The changes in the house meant that the upstairs would move downstairs, and the downstairs would move upstairs,” Sounds like Satanism to me.

But other than that, she deserives a lot of congratulations.

They have dollar sales of homes in several American cities.

"Additionally, she also put pebbles on the floor, which meant that she’d have a luxurious shower experience." ????

" One of the major ones included finding toxic asbestos, which had to be professionally removed. " They too require professional removal.

Reply to
micky

Well, it did when I first clicked the link and it went to Edge. Then I copied the link to Firefox and it did the same. Now before replying to you, I tried the link in Chrome, and it went straight through.

The only explanation I can figure out is that I have "Ghostery" and "uBlock Origin" in both Firefox and Edge, but not in Chrome.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Moreover, I have just tried the link in Tor browser, and it didn't ask me for email or "continue with Google". Interesting thing is that I have "Badger", "Ghostery" and "uBlock Origin" in Tor.

So now I don't know why it only asks for email or "continue with Google" when I use Firefox and Edge.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I use Brave. It's chromium based and has some blocking built in. I tried it with Firefox with PrivacyBadger and no problem either. No problem with Tor and the standard security level.

As the page loads some of the articles are marked 'premium' and those ask for a log in.

Reply to
rbowman

Was Epoch Times spreading the Russia Collusion hoax like MSDNC, SeeBS and Chucklehead News Network?

Reply to
Slevin

Epoch Times is more obsessed with anti-China propaganda because their cult was booted out of China, and their cult leader sought asylum in the US and founded this anti-China rumour mill.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

"Additionally, she also put pebbles on the floor, which meant that she’d have a luxurious shower experience." How does that work????

Reply to
micky