Hottest day in the past 120,000 years

There are a few sources for this if interested

(WFLA) — It’s quite the claim; This week, Earth broke a record for its hottest day in 120,000 years. Actually on concurrent days — Monday, with another jump on Tuesday. The black line in the image below is 2023

El Niño (a natural cycle) is just getting started. As it gets stronger, adding more heat to Earth’s system, this summer will continue to set new all-time record hot global days. And along with that, many other records will be shattered as well.

But no matter how hot it gets this summer, as the steady drum beat of human-caused climate heating beats on, the summer of 2023 will soon be considered a “cool” summer in a couple of decades.

Reply to
Ed P

First Farry Link's globalist billionaires create a crisis, then they create a cure.

So not to worry, Pfizer and Moderna will have an mRNA heat vaccine soon. Both will be safe and effective.

Reply to
Slevin

Solar cycle 25 started in 2019.

Thank goodness we have government to protect us. How did our ancestors survive?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

There weren't 7 billion of them burning irreplacable hundred-million year old sequestered carbon reserves.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Good point. Let's get rid of about 6 billion.

Reply to
rbowman