Need manual for old Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door Opener 139.53628SRT 9/94

If you have the owner's manual for Sears Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door Opener MFG Date 9/94 Model # 139.53628SRT Serial # 15445B00725

I would be glad to pay for a photo copy.

Primarily I need to find a new remote control and instructions for programing it. The original remote was never returned by a relative and need to get another one and program it with a different set of numbers for security purposes.

I have contacted Sears who led me to Chamberlain however I when I punched in the model number it didn't work. It may be too old of a number.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

- Gillis

Reply to
GillisMcGill

The owner's manual is available from Sears, part # 114A1903.

Did you try entering that number at the Sears web site? It worked for me -- that's how I got the part number above.

www3.sears.com then type the model number into the box.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Doggone.. if it didn't work when I put the number in this time!! Thanks alphageek for the help. Ha! Now if I can just keep relatives out of that garage. ;-( and reprogram the opener once I find it or find a new one. - Thanks again. - Gillis

Reply to
GillisMcGill