Need manual for old Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door Opener 139.53628SRT 9/94

If you have the owner's manual for Sears Craftsman 1/2 HP Garage Door
Opener
MFG Date 9/94
Model # 139.53628SRT
Serial # 15445B00725
I would be glad to pay for a photo copy.
Primarily I need to find a new remote control and instructions for
programing it. The original remote was never returned by a relative
and need to get another one and program it with a different set of
numbers for security purposes.
I have contacted Sears who led me to Chamberlain however I when I
punched in the model number it didn't work. It may be too old of a
number.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
- Gillis
Reply to
GillisMcGill
The owner's manual is available from Sears, part # 114A1903.
Did you try entering that number at the Sears web site? It worked for me -- that's how I got the part number above.
www3.sears.com then type the model number into the box.
Reply to
Doug Miller
Doggone.. if it didn't work when I put the number in this time!! Thanks alphageek for the help. Ha! Now if I can just keep relatives out of that garage. ;-( and reprogram the opener once I find it or find a new one. - Thanks again. - Gillis
Reply to
GillisMcGill

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a portable split A/C. After running A/C for about 3 hours I can feel a...

    Home Repair