My crappy new washing machine

It doesn't matter what kind of bulbs you use. You'll still be in the dark.

Reply to
Ron

Infusor

Absolutely! Sue the schmo who delivered it, if he has any money. It's the corollary to "kill 'em all and let God sort it out".

Reply to
krw

You are still using buggy whips, except at the receiving end.

Reply to
krw

My GE problem was solved by a really good customer service rep named Cindy. She kept in touch with me daily, even if I didn't understand some of the emails, and found the water softener dispenser that was supposed to come with the machine which was Fed-Exed to me. The fact that it was missing when my machine was delivered a couple of weeks ago was not a life changing event or anything, but it was inconvenient, and I wanted what I paid for. I'm glad that it resolved and thanks to all who suggested ways to handle it.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

Glad it seems to have all worked out, Cheri.

Reply to
salty

Thanks Salty, and your link to the real manual (instead of that piece of paper that came with it) was really helpful. I appreciate it.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

Agree, unfortunately you do need water to clean our cloths

Reply to
hacinta1962

I have to use oxiclean to get out odors. I never thought we were exceptionally Stinky. Well not until we got this washer that hardly uses any water. I go to dollar tree and get their version of generic oxygen cleaner. Seems to work

Reply to
hacinta1962

No they don't clean the cloths

Reply to
hacinta1962

Three posts, not a clue what it is about. Where do these people come from?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

RFC? Bothell? ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

Need to stir longer before it goes into the oven.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

A bit of cinnamon helps a lot.

Reply to