May 21, no more home repairing

Look at my from standpoint. My wife's birthday is today, a mere 4 days before. Do I spend the money, have the universe end, essentially wasting it or do I not spend the money and my wife wastes me. I went with wasting the money.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I have a wedding to got to on Saturday. Should I bother buying a gift?

-C-

Reply to
Country

With the reputation of a lot of renovators / contractors there's sure to be a glut on the market

Reply to
clare

Don't drink the Kool-Aid, it's a real killer. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

When I first heard this, I thought about postponing my colonoscopy. If it happens, I'll be pissed.

Reply to
Frank

What're you going to do with money after the universe ends? I can't see where you've wasted anything.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

He wasted one final good time by spending the money on his wife instead of himself.

My wife's not listening is she?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I am planning to spend the day at Incredible Pizza. No tie to this false prophecy, it's a belated birthday celebration with the grandkids.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Not only doesn't he get the message, but unthinking fools don't get the message! Our local Christian radio station picked up on it and made fun of it. Not even the Son of Man knows the day or the hour, but this guy has even more knowledge than Jesus! Of course it would be nice to leave the burdens of this world behind, but it could be today, tomorrow, next year, next century! We are supposed to be prepared every day. Live today like it is the last, but also prepare for dying of old age.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Live fast, die young and leave a good looking corpse.

D*mn! Only one of those options is still available to me. Trouble is, I'm having trouble keeping up with that one.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

????????????????????????????????

Reply to
Michael Dobony

I like this response to Saturday's prediction:

wonder if any of his followers would like to give me their bank accounts and property today as they will not need it after tomorrow!

Reply to
Michael Dobony

:

So am I "of an age where prioritizing my time is important, because I don't feel quite so immortal anymore"?

What do the "dozens or perhaps hundreds" of clues you've ferreted out tell you about my age?

In true carny style, if you come within 2 years, you can choose one of these...

...but you gotta pay me $2 first.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

*** TROLL ALERT ***

P L O N K

Reply to
trollsmasher

In article , DerbyDad03 wrote: [snip]

Please stop feeding the trolls.

Reply to
Doug Miller

in which time zone?

imagine if a super earthquake, or a passing asteroid bounces off our atmosphere?

the people might riot.......

espically if the asteroid is return for a second visit december 21st

2012

ME, I am going to cut the grass so the place looks good

Reply to
bob haller

The AP said last night that he was rushed to a local hospital for an emergency hernia operation. Turns out there was a typographical error in the section of the Bible he was relying on and it was really the signs of the RUPTURE. As he was going under, he said to the anethesiologist: "Isn't that a kick in the....."

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Good point, that last one. Move to a country that cares for its old people with dignity whether they are rich or poor.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson