Larson new elegance security door

I had a Larson storm door with 3-point locking system installed about 1 1/2 years ago. The bottom latch stopped retracting without warning and therefore door cannot be opened I wonder if anybody had same problem and how was it fixed?

Reply to
kdp

I'm curious, have you thought of calling the people that built the door -- Larson?!!

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Bah, that's too easy and look where the post originated from.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

Oren posted for all of us...

Oren, you misspelled grease; it's spelled shit.

Reply to
Tekkie®