Kenmore Rang Hood Replacement

I have an old model #233.51645590 that is not made anymore.It is the standard 30 inch size. Does anyone know any other brands that would fit.

Reply to
redzap78

Probably any 30" hood will work . Hardest part might be finding one with the outlet in the same place .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

dard 30 inch size. Does anyone know any other brands that would fit.

Is the hood ducted to the outside or does it just recirculate the air?

There are plenty of 30" hoods available, but as Terry mentioned finding one that lines up with the existing power source could be a challenge. Many o f the hoods that I have removed have had extra slack on the wire in the wal l so that it could be relocated to a new hood or up to the cabinet for a mi crowave oven receptacle.

Remove the old hood and see what is there. Do not cut the wires, disconnec t them neatly.

John Grabowski

John G

I guess I shoulda been more clear , I meant the outlet for the air ... but 'lectric is also a consideration !

Reply to
Terry Coombs

andard 30 inch size. Does anyone know any other brands that would fit.

ne that lines up with the existing power source could be a challenge. Many of the hoods that I have removed have had extra slack on the wire in the w all so that it could be relocated to a new hood or up to the cabinet for a microwave oven receptacle.

ect them neatly.

I took you guys advice and bought a different brand that fit.

Reply to
redzap78