I gave Old World Roofing a check for $28,417.75 today!

3 of 4 payments for Restoring my Red Clay Tile Roof!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

Reply to
John Kuthe

Stoopid asshole

Reply to
Colonel Edmund J. Burke

A nicer house would be nice for the next generation to inherit.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 6:54:09 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote: ... Meretrictios Piffle CRAP deleted ...

Exactly! This is my Retirement Home.

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

Reply to
John Kuthe

St. Louis, MO. It's pretty moist. Thus far.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 12:04:49 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote: ...

Yep, because Red Clay Tile does NOT BURN! :-)

John Kuthe...

Reply to
John Kuthe

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 5:54:35 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: ...

Anything to denigrate the RENEWAL I'm having done, eh?

Bitch! :-(

John Kuthe...

Reply to
John Kuthe

Clay and concrete tiles add a unique texture and elegance to a roof. Genuine flat, ribbed or scalloped clay tiles are extremely durable but also very heavy, and must be installed by a professional. Concrete tiles are very versatile and are less expensive than genuine clay, but also have a heavy weight.

Reply to
Victoria Morgon