I'm gonna try and get a Free Church Steeple!

Off Craigslist:

and when Old World Roofing gets to repairing my house's roof, my house will become a church! It's up to me to get the 501(c)3 status, NOT for profit!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Suburban Renewalist

Reply to
John Kuthe

Could you post a link to a picture of the house to which you're going to mount the steeple?

Thanks,

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

I could, but everyone would just say how bad an idea it was. Which I already decided to NOT go get it!

John Kuthe...

Reply to
John Kuthe

I have a townhouse. There are 8 connected in groups of 2. I'm at the end. I'm getting roof work done anyhow, and tthe roofer could put the steeple on. I think it would look good. I could put some loudspeakers in it and play the sound of bells.

I could pass a collection plate.

Maybe it would pay for the roof work.

Reply to
micky

Mickey, you need housemates to pay. Try to find Indians.

Reply to
Thomas

Capital idea!

Reply to