Get A FREE Mini Mac!!

Do you want an absolute FREE mini mac??

Firstly go to this link -------

you've signed up to the site, simply choose an offer from the list which follows and complete it to activate your account!

Personally I would go for the "Screenselect" offer as you get a FREE month trial which you can cancel at any time.

Once you have completed an offer all you need to do now is refer your friends to do the same and once you've got enough "referrals" you will be sent the free item of your choosing.

Before dismissing this site as a scam please note, that I have received

3 things from these sites and I can assure that they do work with time!

If you have any queries or comments please send me a quick mail to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk

Regards Jimmy

Reply to
racerace1

You got the word wrong..."Scam", its "Spam"

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I tried one of these sites once and regretted it ever since.

Reply to
allebone

"racerace1"

SPAMMED a load of twaddle to several newsgroups under several assumed names .....

hope that's a genuine email addy and you get heaps of SPAM and viruses.

Reply to
gentlegreen

Do you want an absolute FREE mini mac??

Firstly go to this link -------

you've signed up to the site, simply choose an offer from the list which follows and complete it to activate your account!

Personally I would go for the "Screenselect" offer as you get a FREE month trial which you can cancel at any time.

Once you have completed an offer all you need to do now is refer your friends to do the same and once you've got enough "referrals" you will be sent the free item of your choosing.

Before dismissing this site as a scam please note, that I have received

3 things from these sites and I can assure that they do work with time!

If you have any queries or comments please send me a quick mail to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk

Regards Jimmy

Reply to
racerace1

Your particular advertisement is off-topic for uk.d-i-y, and the title does not conform to standards. Please do not post it again.

Reply to
Chris Bacon