Hunting with a handgun.

Man who shot sailors etc. at Pensacola, Florida, had bought his gun legally.

Florida bans gun sales except to citizens and immigrants but it has a hunting exception. And apparently one can hunt using a handgun!! Isn't that dandy?

micky

People do hunt with handguns. That was the original reason they made .44 mags and .50s. Guys even take grizzly bears with them.

Reply to
gfretwell

I used to hunt jackrabbits with a .357. The ROE were you couldn't draw until the rabbit flushed and the rabbit had to be in motion. The latter was because a jack will run about 20 yards then stop and look back to see if you're still in pursuit. No fair shooting the sitting bunny.

No rabbits were harmed during this exercise but it kept me on my toes in case I flushed an illegal.

Reply to
rbowman

A few years ago my husband took a deer with a .357.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Most violent criminals are democrats so maybe we should ban gun sales to democrats.

Reply to
Zero