How to annoy the entire street

And suddenly we produce twice the waste?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Add flames to the feud if you wish, but I can do very nasty things to him.

So if you know which house is mine and his, tell me what colour car I own, and how many houses between his and the nearest path.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That's only a minor part of what most dogs bark at.

That's not why they bark at it. And the proof of that is that they bark at it even when they know that the owner isnt there.

More evidence that you don't have a clue about dogs, or anything else either.

Not an alarm at all, just making it obvious they are there.

Yep, like I said, it isnt about intruders with most barking.

But for different reasons than you pig ignorantly claim.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you don't have a f****ng clue about dogs, or anything else either.

There is a hell of a difference between the different types of barks that a particular dog does and anyone with even half a clue about dogs recognises the different barks.

No, different to america.

The metal box isnt the alarm, and shooting it wont stop it sounding either.

But that doesn't mean that a f****it like you can hit the box, let alone actual stop it sounding.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Bark and whine, what else do they do?

Lets see your dog type in here.

It's self defence. Just like if you punch someone that punched you, you're not assaulting him.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>
Reply to
Rod Speed

They had more than one bin, and had incinerators and yep, we do produce a lot more packaging waste and that wasn't suddenly either.

Reply to
Rod Speed

And he can f*ck you over big time and get the council to inspect your place and force you to get rid of most the parrots and undo all the illegal mods you have made to your place.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Very different barks and whines depending on the circumstances.

And they don't just bark and whine, either.

Still polluting the air with noise, f****it.

Reply to
Rod Speed

not by me, police house with 2 dogs kept in shed in garden, everymorning

05:30 alarm.
Reply to
critcher

Your neighbours must love you.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Learn to write as a human instead of a robot.

Time to change dog.

Learn to write as a human instead of a robot.

Then why are you so intimate with sheep?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Even you lot have sheep, f****it.

Reply to
Rod Speed

My AC was on this afternoon, the house was 27C before I turned it on.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

If you can't be bothered replying, then don't.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No, there was one (half wheely bin sized) bin collected once per week. No other bins, recycling or otherwise.

Irrelevant to how heavy they are when lifting.

I don't believe you, what do I get in packets that I didn't used to?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Rod loses the argument again.

I own 6 animals and none are sheep.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I only turn mine on when its over 30C but I do like it warmer than most.

Reply to
Rod Speed

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>
Reply to
Rod Speed

Yep.

Wrong, as always.

Not when there is only the ashes in the bin, not what got burnt, stupid.

You have always been completely irrelevant, what you might or might not believe in spades.

Bread, potatoes, onions, apples, oranges, meat fish ready meals, etc etc etc.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You have always have been completely irrelevant.

Reply to
Rod Speed