How to annoy the entire street

Put your wheelybin out after midnight. Every single dog hears this and begins barking. Hence everyone is now disturbed from their sleep and starts yelling at their neighbours for having a loud dog.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

  1. loud dogs are good for the neighbourhood - .. if they bark at odd things.
  2. wheelie bins are best put out in the morning - ... to keep the bears and raccoons out of them.

.. just sayin'.

John T.

Reply to
hubops

You live near a dog pound? All dogs around here are inside sound asleep. Most people don't leave their dogs out all night. They are family members.

Reply to
Hawk

Sylvester, tweety, dog pound:

Commander Kinsey snipped-for-privacy@military.org.jp> wrote

Doesn't happen when I do that.

Doesn't happen when I do that.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Prat.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Better yet put the bin out with kinzie in it to either bait or scare off the racoons or bears.( or whatever vermin haunts the scottish moors) They got Banshees over there? or wherewolves?

Reply to
Clare Snyder

< the racoons or bears.( or whatever vermin haunts the scottish moors)

Haggises, much worse than both.

Only vampires and haggises and rabid glaswegians.

Reply to
Joshua Snow

Really? You must have particularly annoying neighbours who are just looking for any trivial thing to have a moan about. Maybe they need to get some double glazing? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

I don't think that is what he meant. He means everyone lives in rice paper flats with no windows so everyone can hear anything, quite obviously grin. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Our wheelie bins are manipulated by a big mechanical arm on the side of the truck. Nobody looks inside. The entire point is that they only need one man (the driver), thus reducing personnel costs.

I put mine out at 5 pm the day before collection day, when I get home from work. The bin stays outdoors all the time, and the lid is heavy enough to keep raccoons out.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Some American tourists actually believe their tour guides when told that they're real animals. Look up one leg shorter than the other (for the purposes of finding a mate of the opposite sex running round mountains).

That's tautological. All Glaswegians are rabid.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That is the worst spelling I've ever seen. So where is this wolve?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

They bark at everything. It's called crying wolf. Same with burglar alarms.

But the binmen come earlier than most people wake up. I assume this "tradition" is to avoid traffic.

And we don't have bears and raccoons around here. I thought you guys had guns?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Windows could be open in summer so the dog hears me. Annoying dogs are left outside so they don't shit on the carpet.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There seems to be no continuity in that. Is it made of 50 different episodes or something?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I do not live in a flat. Nobody should, that would be like being in prison.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

It's summer, windows tend to be open.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The neighbouring council area to mine has those. No idea how that could possibly work with parked cars.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

My neighbour's kids have a drum kit :-/

Reply to