How do I remove the blade from my Black & Decker electric lawn mower?

One of the math teachers at my high school decided it was a good idea to use a shop vac to vacuum water out of his pool. I think he was standing in the pool, holding the vac. Got electrocuted and died. It was a few years after I had graduated. That's an example where a GFCI would have saved a life.

Reply to
trader_4

Micky is an ambidextrous nut. Having owned a '60 Plymouth I approach really, really tight nuts with suspicion.

Reply to
rbowman

I plugged 885911221450_use into google and it took me right there.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

I found a you tube too. Micky just has to eat his wheaties or buy an impact wrench. Nothing special, just a regular nut.

On second thought, go slow on the Wheaties. It made Bruce want to cut his dick off ... or maybe that was just hanging around the Kardashian women.

Reply to
gfretwell

Good work ! Page 13 clearly shows that - on this model - the blade spacer "grips" the blade with its curved-up edges - and it also locks to the shaft - via the flat-sided-hole shape. If the blade+spacer has been loosened enough to allow either of these two hold-points to slip - it would lead to the problem.

" Be sure to allign the flats of the blade holder with the flats of the shaft " If the blade spacer and the shaft aren't gouged & bent and ruined by all the brute force applied - perhaps they could be re-alligned and somehow shimmed in place to - once again - allow the blade to be used to hold the shaft from turning <?>

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Sorry, try:

Retirednoguilt

Why don't you get your wallet out and subscribe to a real news server?

Dang democrats always want a Republican taxpayer to pay their bills.

Reply to
Buck Fiden

I can't speak for Tekkie, but my Usenet access is paid for by Google's advertisers. Ultimately, I suppose, it's paid for by their customers.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

What ever you do, don't throw it out.

Maybe your boy Biden and Ocasio-Kotex will have a "Green New Deal Cash For Clunkers" lawnmower program.

Reply to
Buck Fiden

On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 01:57:34 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com posted for all of us to digest...

Datsa nize. You are a genius! Why didn't he just post the URL properly?

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 20:23:59 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

So are you a left hander or right hander? 8-)

This discussion is driving me nuts. Mickey (sic) has me blocked again. Hooray!

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 10:01:09 -0400, Retirednoguilt posted for all of us to digest...

No problem. I have been severely reprimanded by Cindy so all is good.

Reply to
Tekkie©

On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 10:20:08 -0400, Buck Fiden posted for all of us to digest...

Bukko, I am accused numerous times of being a R on here. You are the first to call me a D. I am not affiliated with any party. If you want you could classify me as a libertarian. I don't like to classify people so you can just call me a free thinker. Enough of political BS!

If you knew the newsgroup forming charters the founders limited binaries to certain groups to avoid bandwidth issues because 300 baud modems were used. As speeds increased some binary groups were formed. This is not one of them. It does not allow binaries, not because of my cheapness or subscription. You just don't have all the facts, as usual. If you were so smart then why do you post politics here Bukko? You know it's not a political forum.

Reply to
Tekkie©

Because he (me) thought he did. You think I perversely post bad links? As our president is fond of saying, "C'mon man!"

Reply to
Retirednoguilt

On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 15:48:10 -0400, Retirednoguilt posted for all of us to digest...

Sorry and I apologize. You posted your correction later than I had read.

Thank you for your support.

Reply to
Tekkie©

That depends... Shooting a rifle left handed seems all wrong to me, but for bows and handguns it's all what mood I'm in. Stringed instruments and flutes, definitely right handed.

Reply to
rbowman