Home Renovation Stories - Good and Bad

Hello all,

We have all seen the home renovation shows on TV where a little fresh paint and plaster may look cosmetically pleasing, but cover over huge structural, electrical and financial problems.

What is your story?

Tell me:

1) your location 2) the kind of work you had done 3) are you satisfied with the work done 4) what price were you quoted? What was the final price 5) how long did the contractor say it would take? How long did it take?

6) were you happy with the outcome?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Reply to
jacksovereights

Uh, how much are you going to pay me? Why should I tell you my story and what will you do with it.

If you like my home repair story will you pay me to talk dirty to you too?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski