anyone using the Toro ECXTRA Timer Time Transport Module?

I am attempting to use the Toro ECXTRA Timer Time Transport Module which enables the time scheduling program to programmed on a computer & transferred into a pod that connects to the Toro ECXTRA Timer. It works well when I wish to set control to go on once a day at 30 minutes run time on each of my 4 lawn zones. However, I am unable to program it so that it will go on twice a day, 30 minutes at 7 a.m. and 4 minutes at 1 p.m.

Has anyone had any experience in setting this up for twice a day at different run times.?

I have called Toro tech support 3 times and have gotten 3 differing suggestions which have not worked.

All opinions, repllies, into, advice, etc. welcomed.

Aaron in hot N. Hollywod

Reply to
aaronep