Health and softy gone mad!

All kinds of different f****ng crimes: petty crimes, mostly, since more serious crimes earned the death penalty in the UK. But we all know that petty crimes lead to more serious shit.

Physical *and* character. Both. It's not bullshit, it's genetics.

Reply to
GB

No they don't. You have serious OCD.

But you're a religious moron, you don't believe in genetics.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Yes, they do. Most people who are released from prison for petty crimes reoffend - and end up back in prison for more serious shit. You have serious reality deficiency.

But you're an atheist moron. How are genetics inconsistent with your moronic lack of belief?

Reply to
GB

You're sort of on the right track, but you've made a glaring error. It's the prison that makes them commit bigger crimes, not the small crime.

Why are you trying to teach me something you don't believe in? Surely god makes each of us individually?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

We certainly shouldn't have to recall packets of nuts because they haven't had "Contains nuts" printed on them. That has happened a few times recently.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

The glaring error is all yours...it's the petty crimes that get them into prison and a life of crime in the first place.

I'm not trying to teach you anything...you're beyond educating.

Reply to
GB

You must have ingested a large quantity of lead during your childhood.

Reply to
The Todal

Why? Because I can look after myself? Blaming someone else when you trip over something is childish. Look where you're f****ng going!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But if they weren't put in prison for those petty crimes, note the word petty, then they would never get any worse. So our punishment for being slightly a criminal is to make them more of a criminal. Complete and utter failure of the justice system.

You suggested genetics, even though your backward type don't believe in it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I bought Weetabix that had a warning about it containing wheat. If I was a Coeliac, I'd complain that they were implying I was stupid.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Anyone who thinks they were implying this is truly stupid.

Reply to
Fredxx

It was a different time. Children were routinely hanged for stealing bread. If more people were jailed today for petty crimes such as possession of a knife, the UK would be a happier and safer place.

There is no inconsistency between religion and genetics. What on earth made you think there was???

Reply to
GB

Like hell they were.

Easy to claim.

Even sillier than you usually manage, and that's saying something.

You fools mostly proclaim that some god or other creates each individual personally and decides who dies of what personally too.

See above.

Die soon.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Of course they f****ng were.

Not so easy to disprove.

Piss orf, you ignorant piece of s**te.

Eat shit and die immediately, you braindead convict.

Reply to
GB

And our taxes would be absurdly high to feed and house those people. And we'd all live in fear of putting one foot wrong.

God creates us or we create ourselves, which is it?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Can't you handle a reasoned argument?

Typical low level nonsense coming from a religious nutter. I've got a sign on my door warning you lot to stay away, along with salesmen and charities.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Can't you create one?

I have a similar sign on my door.

Reply to
GB

Don't be daft. God created the first pair; everyone after that was created by f****ng.

Reply to
GB

So why do we still worship him if he isn't providing any input?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Rod did: "You fools mostly proclaim that some god or other creates each individual personally and decides who dies of what personally too."

Including "no religious nutters"?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey