Health and softy gone mad!

Deep shock & amazement!!! A region applies a veto in something it sees as being against it's interests. Britain has been doing that since joining the EU also.

I thought that Britain and other countries using their power of veto was something that was inconvenient for you Brexit boneheads?

It doesn't keep well with the lies about sovereignty and "taking control" does it?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

In a very primitive society, perhaps. Even God thought you needed at least 10 commandments. A simplified legal structure would be so riddled with loopholes as to be virtually useless.

You should have tried harder. Or added more vinegar.

You've never heard of dry heaves: retching without producing any vomit?

Reply to
GB

I would call anyone fiddling expenses and failing to do their job useless.

I have little doubt of this. If you make a thing regarding a simple warning on a bag of something that is after all injurious to health, you aint going to see any "big picture".

I had the same argument as yours applied when I tasked a fitter with guarding a Willett pump. The moron couldn't figure out that there were people as thick as him that given the opportunity would stick their arms inside a partially dismantled guard to lubricate the "well".

Personally I would be all for the demise of self destructive idiots, but there are solicitors waiting in line for people applying "common sense" to health and safety.

At least with you Brexit imbeciles it is only a troupe of billionaires like Mogg & co lining up to screw you.

You wont find health warnings on chlorinated chicken :-)

AB AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

That applies to all politicians.

It is not bad for you unless you're a total idiot. And total idiots deserve to die.

Safety warnings should only be present in cases where the danger is not obvious. For example something which is high voltage where you wouldn't expect it.

Then kill the solicitors.

What on earth do you find moronic about leaving the EU? Why would you want other countries dictating what we do? We've got all this plastic bag charge nonsense, and daytime running lights, because of morons in the EU.

What?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

It doesn't have to be as simple as the above. Clearly "harming people" would have a scale - if I punched you on the nose and broke it, I should get a mild punishment. If I killed you I should get more punishment. But there only needs to be two basic laws.

I listen to what my body tells me. If it doesn't want to swallow something, there's usually a reason.

I've had those, it means your stomach is empty.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Why on earth would you want other countries to control you? And if we can ignore any rule they make, what's the point in the EU?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No! A lot, but not all.

Sadly like Brexit this is down to the UK electorate who seem to think that dishonesty isn't a bad thing in politics. Trumps supporters think the same way.

The logical conclusion is to use a lottery to select MP's, you would stand a better chance of getting a trustworthy one ans the only ones likely to get in otherwise are those telling the biggest whoppers.

They dont actually. They might have dependents that didn't inherit the "stupid gene".

Stupidity can be temporary too as any Saturday night visit to a UK city center will clearly illustrate.

Er, well yes. I think you will find that is the case.

Obvious risks are not generally highlighted.

Not a good idea. The reasoning requires a level of thought beyond your current abilities though.

I expect you dont have plastic bags draped over the living room furniture so I understand where you are coming from.

The application of laws and standards across the EU isn't something you would be able to see the advantage of.

Not really surprising, it's ironic really, paticularly when it's people such as yourself that warnings on things like salt and cigarettes are designed to protect.

Tuck in "enjoy" it's another EU thing.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

But equal amounts in every party. May aswell ignore it hen choosing who to vote for.

Trump supporters want rid of immigrunts, just like I do. They are sensible folk.

It's likely they did.

Bullshit. Sensible folk never do anything monumentally stupid.

Like "don't put this plastic bag on your head" or "this knife has a sharp edge"? The world is full of pointless safety warnings.

Why don't you think it's a good idea? People like farmers, bricklayers, engineers, they do useful things, they create products we can use. Solicitors just argue. They achieve nothing.

WTF are you talking about?

It has no advantage. Every country should make it's own laws.

I don't want protected from myself. If I want to risk myself, I should be left alone to do so.

What?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That's rubbish Rodders.

You have to abide by the laws of an EU country to live and/ or work there. One may have a right to live and work anywhere in the EU, but those rights do not override national requirements to support Oneself and have medical cover. That is unless the country in question has a totally inept government that thinks it's a good idea to blame foriegners for everything from the lack of NHS funding to housing shortages.

Each member country of the EU has its own rules.

Most Brexit morons don't know this. They actually dont know much at all about the EU, or anything else for that matter. It's why they were so easy to manipulate.

A lot of the knuckle draggers thought it would be a route to removing Pakistani people from the UK :-)

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

We'll see...

Irrelevant to whether there is any paperwork involved. No visa or even a passport in the Schengen area.

No may about it, any EU citizen does.

Irrelevant to my point about paperwork and there is no national requirement to support yourself. There are certainly some differences in what is required to get benefits in some EU countrys but that has nothing to do with what I said.

You are still covered for that by your own country even when you need medical services in another EU country. And again, that has nothing to do with what I said.

Irrelevant to what I said.

Irrelevant to what I said. Of course they do, some even drive on a different side of the f****ng road.

<reams of your even sillier remoaner trollshit flushed where it belongs>
Reply to
Rod Speed

Classic atheist horseshit.

Pride is a deadly sin, nothing to do with commandments. It is arrogance and hubris, rather than self-respect.

There isn't one. The commandment is to not murder. The original biblical yiddish is often mistranslated.

Yes, it is.

Reply to
GB

Again, only in a very basic primitive society. How can that possibly work in today's world? It's naive.

It probably won't want to swallow bleach. But there's nothing to stop it swallowing something equally toxic with no taste.

Or has already absorbed whichever toxic substance you've taken.

Reply to
GB

Why wouldn't it work? If you haven't been harmed or lost property, how could you possibly want to punish someone?

Not many of those about. They put bad flavours into toxic things usually. And smells into things like mains gas.

No, it reacts before then.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Show me proof of god or stop being a f****ng dimwit.

Why on earth would it be a sin? If I do a god job, I should show pride in it.

Well obviously euthanasia is ok. Well it isn't now but our current laws are monumentally f***ed.

No, it means your stomach is empty.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Way too simplistic. A naive Utopian concept. It hasn't worked anywhere and it never will.

You can swallow tablets easily, regardless of their taste (if any).

Or not, as the case may be.

Reply to
GB

Note the first word in my sentence - "why".

Also, what laws do you think are really needed that wouldn't be covered by personal harm or property theft?

Not a large number of them. My limit is 4. It's natural to want things chewed first.

Never happened to me. Let those with wrongly designed stomachs die off.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I prefer reality to imagination.

What's wrong with making fun of fuckwits who can't do what I can do? It encourages them to do better.

If somebody wants to die, making them continue to live is as bad as putting them in jail.

Irrelevant. Lots of things can be abused, it doesn't mean we should disallow them. Your stupid way of thinking is why the whole population has to put up with the stupid carrier bag 5p law, because of the few who litter.

It takes a while to absorb. It takes 1 second to puke.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

That was the basic agreement we used to have. Which should be true of any country worldwide. Trade is good, always, and should never be thwarted by taxes.

But now we have far more than that, the EU dictates everything we do.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Why should anyone have medical cover? If I want to risk my own health, that's up to me. The NHS should only cover British folk (although it would be better to get rid of it altogether).

We may all have our own rules, but the EU is making more and more global rules.

Well it's working. We're deporting loads of them. Do you really want Sharia Law?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Note the implied 'because' in my answer.

How about the driving laws that you routinely disregard?

Other people's limits will vary. It's not uncommon for someone to swallow a whole bottle of pills.

God designed them all the same. But stomachs, like everything else, deteriorate with time.

Reply to
GB