Health and softy gone mad!

Anyone that dumb deserves a Darwin Award...

Reply to
Vidcapper

Yes I'd say it was not ordinary salt, but having said that of course there are no doubt idiots out there who would use it as salt. Its a bit like these people who drink any kind of alcohol. I take it softee as it sounds here was a deliberate pun on soft water was it? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It is all relative we used to get salt tablets when working in an engine room on a ship.

Reply to
FMurtz

That is a ridiculous uneducated statement, do some research before uttering such rubbish which could kill.

Reply to
FMurtz

Whoosh.

Reply to
Bob Eager

You can't run a country without laws. If you have law enforcement, you need lawyers. Look what's happening in Somalia.

You haven't actually tried it, have you?

Reply to
GB

People living and working in tropical climates also take salt tablets to replace the salt lost through sweating. But even then, you can overdose on salt with irreperable damage.

Reply to
GB

Stupidities such as not knowing the plural of stupidity?

Reply to
GB

Ok, maybe banning is a little drastic.  How about a law to sell salt in childproof containers?

Reply to
Marius Josipovic

Salt can work for and against you. My wife spent several days in the hospital due to low sodium. Too little salt, or drink too much water and flush out some needed elements is just as bad as not getting enough water or salt.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Cobblers, a good example was the CETA deal, where Walloon was the arbiter whether or not the agreement would be enacted. No MEP had a say.

Reply to
Fredxx

I do know how you lot spell that and choose not to do that stupidity myself.

Same with most apostrophes.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Are you one of these illiterate's who think plural's take apostrophe's?

Reply to
GB

Nope and even you should be able to use groups google and see that I don't ever do that deliberately and since I mostly crop apostrophes I'm not likely to do that accidentally. I do get a few apostrophes that are inserted by the spelling checker automatically and don't bother to manually delete those and there are a couple of those in this particular sentence.

Reply to
Rod Speed

We really need to get rid of that, most countries don't have that bullshit. If you need a doctor, pay for it, it's either your own fault, or your bad genetics, it's certainly nothing to do with any other taxpayers.

Just let them die.

That one isn't harmful.

That one isn't harmful.

Just them die.

Then the brats can die when they have no parents to feed them.

It would happen often enough if we let it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No chance.

You've got that backwards. The entire modern first world and most of the second world has the equivalent. Even the USA has it for older people, just not for everyone.

Or what comes naturally with everyone.

And yet you put your hand out to the other taxpayers when you have been given the bums rush from every job.

We do.

Bullshit. Its just as likely to give you lung cancer and does produce schizophrenia in a subset of users.

Corse it is when you end up with frostbite.

No one is actually stupid enough to do that.

They don't both die.

Nope, most would just get injured.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Thank f*ck for that, then!

Reply to
GB

You only need a couple of laws. No harming people, no stealing property.

Yes I have actually. I poured too much salt on my chips once and took a mouthful of it. It refused to go down my throat.

What on earth makes you think dryness prevents puking?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No, your body knows when it's had too much of something. You feel ill and puke it up.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Why do you call Farage useless?

I don't want to be in Europe AT ALL.