Health and softy gone mad!

It would be important for insurance purposes. If I were to claim that I crashed into a dinosaur on the M6, then I would not find it surprising that the police and insurance company wanted proof.

Dinosaurs are not common on the M6, but it would still be neccessary to identify the individual in order to secure a payout.

If dinosaurs were excepted from the need to supply proof and witnesses, every dubious character with a Morris Marina or worse would be claiming to have had his car written off by a dinosaur.

Bloody obvious really.

Have you been a Brexiter long?

Was it the resuld of a stroke or oxygen starvation?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Thank you for your input. But from what I've seen everyone has his own god, and it doesn't make much difference. Typhoons don't pick and choose who they kill. There are deaf gods you have to shout at, gods that like looking at your bottom (it's the bottoms up belief), gods that teach "thou shall not kill", gods that say the opposite "thou shall kill, as long as it's not yourself", gods that only know what you're up to if you go to a place called a church and tell a pedophile who hides in a box. ... I could go on .... I'll stick to my "42". It's almost a prime number. I'm a true believer and no logical argument will ever affect my faith. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

No, the insurance would tell you to seek psychiatric help instead of asking which fictitious animal you hit. Tell me, do you think you'd get away with saying god made you crash your car?

[more religious bullshit snipped]
Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Everything is a thing.

You were wrong, so either your guess was wrong, or your calculation, if you can call it that.

What made you decide to write the chemical formula, which is the same number of letters as "salt"?

No, it defines my ability to think for myself and not eat 25kg of salt, without requiring a warning.

OCD is a disorder, fix it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Thats the whole point of the evidence you bloody idiot! If evidence isn't provided it has to be treated as ficticious.

To be honest I have never, ever seen a dinosaur on the M6 or any other motorway for that matter, so I would have serious doubts about the viability of any insurance company that treated an uncorroborated report of hitting a dinosaur as anything but fiction.

Dinosaurs are not religious. It was elephants that supported the earth, but not being Hindu, I dont give the elephant proposition a lot of credence.

As far as I know, dinosoars form no part of any religion. I suppose Noah might have had a splodge of DNA??

As to your final point, if God made me crash my car, I would get the request in writing with a signature.

Even at that I would give the insurance company a ring to see if they had Gods signature on record and would get them to email me any past reports of crashes produced at the request of God.

I wouldn't think it was a request that has actually happened though, it's basically fairly obvious that something all powerful like 42.075 would not need the co-operation of a mere mortal to subject things to an impact.

You don't get out much do you?

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

You asked which god someone didn't believe in. The insurance company would not ask you that about which dinosaur you hit.

Now take your god bothering s**te out of here.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

They last 10 years and cost peanuts. And they're only required to get back into the UK, which is to stop the f****ng pakis getting in.

London has more Muslims than whites already. They've already taken up key positions of power.

It's why most people vote UKIP.

Water is water. We buy the cheapest. If something has a better quality version, we might buy that from other countries, and why shouldn't we?

The price of something makes it more likely to be sourced locally.

We should pay for what we use, not what other people use.

That's because they can't add up. We keep getting left wing governments in that throw money at the poor.

Then pay for the hospital when and if you need it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Understandable. If I hit a dinosaur and the insurance company brought God into the situation I would smell a rat.

There is a tendency to bring an act of god into the equation to prevent payout.

As I stated, if you get the photos and witness details there will not be a problem. They can try to bring God into it, but wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Belief in any of the gods is totally irrelevant in insurance claims. Although an act of god will effectively prevent payout, belief in the god that is stopping payment has no bearing at all.

You are missing the point! There is no reason to bother any god when in collision with a dinosoar. You could kneel by said dinosaur if it makes you feel good and utter a prayer. Generally there wouldn't be a problem, but prayers to 42.075 should be carried out with caution and NEVER try it with recently deceased carniverous dinosaurs.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

That last is bullshit

and its much more convenient to not have to have one.

That's wrong too. You try flying out without one.

Clearly doesn't work.

Wrong, as always.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Fuck all are actually stupid enough to vote UKIP.

You obviously don't if you don't use tap water.

Because it isnt a better quality version.

You didn't even do that with the steaming turds with wheels that you hoon around in.

Not feasible to have a toll booth at every corner.

Not feasible to have a tracking device surgically implanted in you so that when you run around starkers you get billed for the footpaths you use either.

Corse they can. They choose not to tax enough to keep the pockets full of money because they wont get elected if they do that.

Even sillier than you usually manage with the Torys.

And what money the Torys throw at the poor is only a small part of what they spend the taxes on.

Just not feasible with the most serious medical problems.

You couldn't even manage that with your trivial medical problems.

Reply to
Rod Speed

His medical problems are not trivial Rodders.

I'm afraid his problems are quite serious.

He is in fact what your Abbo's would term " A thick pig ignorant racist Brexit fanatic"

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Irrelevant. The point is if you blame a dinosaur, they should just not believe you, they wouldn't ask you about what kind of dinosaur it was. Likewise if you blame god, they should immediately brand you a lying f****it.

They don't actually mean god though, it's just a phrase to mean a natural occurrence, like a flood. Or in their terms, something huge that would cost them far too much money in multiple payouts.

Because insurance companies are intelligent enough to realise there are no gods.

You're trying to meld my analogy with your religion. For what purpose?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Cretinous convict! <VGB<

<tsk>
Reply to
GB

Illiterate moron! <GB<

<tsk>
Reply to
GB

Your shithole of a house would not pay for a week in hospital.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Irrelevant. Do you really believe that your taxes should pay for my treatment?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You don't deserve treatment. Die already.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Wankers such as yourself should just die in the gutter. And you will do.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

So you're in agreement with me. Get rid of the NHS and make everyone pay for their own treatment.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Piss orf, you stupid ignorant convict.

Reply to
GB

Piss orf, you stupid ignorant convict. Rot in Hell.

Reply to
GB