GE window

I have a GE widow unit that displays EP code. And won't turn on I took it apart and found out it come on when I disconnect the wire that is labled ground from the circuit board but the control panel won't work or light up

Reply to
Russell O Ballard

Looks like EP means thermistor on evaporator is Kaput. Unless you have the skills to fix it yourself, just junk it.

Reply to
trader_4

trader_4