GE Oven

I have a GE oven the is flashing a P7 code, I believe that code means a stuck keypad. What part of the oven control panel needs replacing?

Reply to
dino64

Uhhh...maybe the keypad?!

Just a wild guess, though.

Reply to
Curmudgeon

Hi,

Model#??

model# helps.

A fault code of F7 is often a bad key panal.....the part you push agiant to set the temps/time/ect.

A copy...

F0 - F1 - F7 Stuck keypad may mean relay is turned on. Determine if problem is with the Key Panel or Control by:

  1. Pushing CLEAR/OFF pad.
  2. Disconnecting Ribbon Cable from control and waiting at least 30 minutes to see if Code recurs If code recurs, problem is in the control. Replace control. If code does not recur, problem is with the Key Panel.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff