garbage disposal leak where it joins sink

Nope.

You'll have to pull the disposal and reseal it with plumbing putty.

DONT' try to PRY anything.... it's all held together by locking rings that are easily removed - if you know how to.

It's really not all that difficult, search this group for 'disposal'. Instructions are here in lots of places on how to remove and replace a disposal. Or use google, or, since you are going to have to have some plumbers putty anyway, or pick up a plumbing "how to" book when you go buy the putty.

Reply to
Matt

There's a leak at the very top of the garbage disposal, where it connects to the drain in the sink. How do I repair this leak? Does the circular stainless steel fitting in the sink pry out? Or is it threaded? I'm hoping the disposal won't have to be removed and there's a way to reseal that stainless steel fitting where it meets the sink. Thanks Timo

Reply to
Timo