Stove Hood Vent Odor

Air is supposed to go out the hood to the outside, not in, so im suprised you have a smell, did you clean the filter and underneath, maybe the fan squirrelcage is greased up. I had a bird in my exterior hood vent.

Reply to
m Ransley

Apparently have picked up an odor problem in our stove hood vent system. Anyone know a "cure" short of pulling the hood and attempting to scrub the vent pipe? Thanks.

Art

Reply to
Art