Garage door jerks when opening

I've read and tried everything posted on this blog and NONE worked for me...but through other sites, a key element was pointed out, and that was about "Painted Issues". That, frustrated friends, was what caused for my doors to stick and obviously, jerked like crazy. I found that there was paint overruns/drops, sticking to the inside of the rubber seals, which eventually mate with the door panels and although they were a few months old and presumed dried, they were STILL STICKY. I proceeded to remove ALL the overrun paint from the rubber seals and that did it. I should have replaced the rubber seals instead, but I chose to do it MY WAY.

Reply to
Frojas