sticky garage doors

I painted my garage doors a few weeks ago. I've noticed that when I go to open my garage doors the rubber on the outside sticks the paint and makes it very hard to open. It is possible that I put the 2nd coat of latex paint on too quick, but I don't understand why the doors are still sticking to the rubber around the garage doors. Shouldn't the paint have dried by now?

Thanks.

Reply to
Section 31

Plasticizer in the paint may be migrating to the elastomer.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch