Follow the Promps <sic> at Home Depot

An ignorant employee using a label maker and this is somehow newsworthy or amusing?

Reply to
bob_villain

You must not have used the new " chip " card readers. The old credit card readers you would swipe the card and you were done . The new readers you muse put the card in and wait until the chip is checked at that time it will tell you to remove it.

Reply to
Mark H

I think the original post was about the spelling of the word "PROMPS." It should be "PROMPTS." I don't think the poster was griping about the chip cards, it was about the appalling spelling.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

Probably written by one of my guys. He was out yesterday because of a soar throat. Not to be confused with the guy that ownly worked a half day.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski