folllowing someone on Twitter

If you follow someone on Twitter, do they send you an email when he posts something???

If not, what is the difference between following and not following???

I think Bolton might be the John Dean of StumpieGate, so I Followed him, and the web page labels me as Following, but I don't get any emails.

If I'm going to have to check to see if he posted, I'd rather unfollow him because now it looks like I like him or care what else he says.

Reply to
micky

Apparently the aanswer is No. It just4 allows you to read his tweets on your twitter feed. Where is my twitter feed? (Is this like chicken feed?) Do I need a hopper to feed out of?

Reply to
micky

Boy, you Democrats sure have a lot of problems with the modern world. Perhaps we need another govt program to help you?

Reply to
trader_4

Never mind. I finally found a page that implied I had to install a twitter program, open it, and read there. Since I'm only following one person, I see that as less efficient than just going to his twitter page on the web as often as I would use the twitter program.

So far he's been posting platitudes We want peace but we want American strength to keep the peace. For 70 years, NATO provided a platform for unprecedented stability in Europe while defending American interests. NATO is the most important and most successful alliance in human history. Unity against aggression is the best way to ensure international peace and security.

Susan Rice was interviewed on the radio a couple days ago and the interviewer asked her what she would say to John Bolton.

She said, "Don't be a chickenshit". Not sure if he got her message, but we shall still see if he stops being one.

Reply to
micky

How about the chickenshit Democrats that refused to subpoena Bolton and others, to aggressively pursue the court cases, get them expedited, to get a resolution to the issue as to whether they have to testify or not? No let's just ram it through, half-assed and see what happens. They haven't heard from any of the people with a direct connection to Trump, who would know what Trump said, eg Bolton, Mulvaney, Ruddy, Pompeo. These are not minor players, they are at the core of the case.

Reply to
trader_4

MacBeth's three witches, Rice, Power, and Clinton, is why women in positions of power is a bad idea.

Reply to
rbowman