Steve Knight plane + stones for sale

- Steve Knight wooden high angle coffin smoothing plane (regular iron), mint condition, $85 US

- two 6 x 2 inch diamond sharpening stones (one coarse, one fine) $30 each.

or, the lot for $130, and I'll throw in the Veritas scraper holder.

(Buyer pays shipping.)

please contact me BY EMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Alan Belkin

If anyone is interested in any of this, don't get your hopes up. I responded to his last offer. First he wanted to wait a few days then he backed out.

Reply to
CW

Why do people do things like that? Remember the post a few months back about the guy offering 313 bd ft of cypress? I was to pick it up and he was not able to do it that weekend. Or the next. Never heard back from him.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Now I don't feel so bad. Same deal for me on the cypress.

Reply to
TomL

Wow, I figured he was getting a better offer someplace so the added money overcame his sense of fairness and integrity. I was allegedly the first to respond. How about you?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

never thought to ask if i was the first to respond. we had 1 email communication and then never heard back from him. similar to an incident with a former contributor here. he posted a 'for trade'. proposed his new bosch jigsaw in trade for a new makita biscuit joiner, which i happen to own but find no use for. received 1 email correspondence from him then no response to any of my follow up emails. man, people who do those kinda things annoy the crap out of me.

Reply to
TomL