Florida bathroom remodel

Florida bathroom remodel -- The two florida guys here probably know all about how to remodel a Florida bathroom. -- Remember, there are 50 different states, all of which have at least some bathrooms.

includes video

Reply to
micky

I can't see the video but a bathroom remodel around here includes a walk in shower (maybe roll in), grab bars and an ADA height toilet ;)

Reply to
gfretwell

Never had a honey bee problem but have dealt several times with yellow jackets. They found entry around light fixtures and other spots outside. I solve problem with poisons and caulk. Nests are not that big as they do not make honey.

Reply to
invalid unparseable