Faucet dripping

I bought a new Grohe faucet in my bathroom, and installed it.

Everything was good for a few days, but then it started dripping.

So I got a replacement cartridge from Grohe, and installed it without any problems. Except it did not make a difference. The faucet is still dripping just the same.

What could the problem be?

Reply to
Mikko Peltoniemi

-------------------------------------

Where exactly is it dripping? At the spout or handle?

Reply to
ErikErik

Assuming it's leaking out the spout, it's just a bad faucet. Bad from the factory. Return it for something that doesn't leak.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

The spout.

Reply to
Mikko Peltoniemi

My suspiscion is a leaky casting allowing water to bypass the cartridge. Cheap Chinese sourced crap, in many cases.

Reply to
clare