Aqualisa Shower Dripping

Hi,

I have a Aqualisa shower which I'm having a bit of a mare with.

It was leaking from the wall outlet and the mixer. Sorted the wall outlet and then the fun begain.

It only leaked when in use but it poured down the wall so I took the cartridge out hoping to find the washer at the back had given up the ghost but it looked ok.

My brother replaced his bathroom last year and had the same shower so gave me a replacement cartridge as well as the whole unit. Swapped the cartridges over and guess what... still leaked but this time it leaked when turned off as well. I ended up installing his old unit but it still leaks, not as much but it now drips from the shower head and the mixer. It looks like it's leaking from under the grey ring. When you put the shower head in the bath the dripping significantly reduces and for a few seconds you can air what sounds like bubbling (air escaping perhaps) from the mixer.

Here's a video of it leaking

Any ideas how to stop the dripping?

We are going to put a new bathroom in within the next 12 months so was trying to avoid spending extra money on a plumber.

Reply to
alewater

replying to alewater, alewater wrote: Don't know if it helps but the mixer water is cold suggesting its coming from the cold slot on the side and not when its mixer.

Reply to
alewater