expensive outlet

Gluten free cables and zero-Calorie headphones.

Reply to
Sam E
[snip]

Contrary to popular belief, having money doesn't mean you have to waste it. To me, the Rolls-Royce is unlikely to be any better than the Ford. Probably more expensive maintenance, but not better.

BTW, my mother had a Volvo, with a continuing fuel system problem. It cost a lot to get towed and repaired every few months. That's why I didn't get it when she needed something else.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd
[snip]

"Sourced in Canada" doesn't really tell you whether it came from a clear mountain stream in the wilderness or from someone's toilet where dogs are afraid to drink.

Reply to
Sam E
[snip]

I'd feel about that the same way I feel about expensive jewelry. It's evidence that someone is REALLY wasteful.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

When I was trucking I called my dispatcher and she said "You're going to load water out of Philipsburg going to the Bay." Since I wasn't driving a tanker I wondered how I would keep it from leaking.

Sure enough there was a spring in P-burg that was bottling the stuff for the yuppie crowd. P-burg used to be a mining town so I imagine the water had the MDR of heavy metals.

Later they started a brewery to use the water. Value added don't you know.

Reply to
rbowman

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Are they UL listed?