EPA's Pruitt spent $1,560 on 12 customized fountain pens

Ahh, so much for the fiscal responsibility of conservatives.
EPA’s Pruitt spent $1,560 on 12 customized fountain pens from Washington jewelry store
The Denver Post https://dpo.st/2xzBpfn

Now work out how much money that cost each citizen of the US.
-- Judi: "Hon, what is my love worth to you?" Amanpreet: "Am I buying, or selling?"
On 6/1/18 4:28 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

There's an old quote. "Watch your pennies and the dollars watch themselves." I read an article long ago was about the habits of rich people. It doesn't matter if something costs only a dollar. They ask if the item is worth a dollar.