EPA's Pruitt spent $1,560 on 12 customized fountain pens

Ahh, so much for the fiscal responsibility of conservatives.

EPA?s Pruitt spent $1,560 on 12 customized fountain pens from Washington jewelry store

The Denver Post

Dove Tail

On Fri, 01 Jun 2018 21:18:40 +0100, Dove Tail wro= te:

Now work out how much money that cost each citizen of the US.

-- =

Judi: "Hon, what is my love worth to you?" Amanpreet: "Am I buying, or selling?"

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

There's an old quote. "Watch your pennies and the dollars watch themselves." I read an article long ago was about the habits of rich people. It doesn't matter if something costs only a dollar. They ask if the item is worth a dollar.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman